Where is Sp!ke?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilrr

MB Enthusiast
Car
Various.
He hasn't posted here since 16.06.2015.

Neither has Dryce. Sent him a PM but...zip:dk:

It's been on my mind to drop a PM to Dryce also but if he isn't answering you Druk I wouldn't rate my chances of getting a reply any higher. I'm guessing that for whatever reason, he isn't looking in on the forum.

Really? Nobody knows what happened to Sp!ke?

Surely the mods & admins must have a clue. Vinnie, don't you know? I thought you two were friends.

How can it be that someone who has been on here for over 13 years (since 06.2002), has posted 12,000+ times & was a mod / admin can just vanish & no one notices or knows why?

WTF?

He's on a secret mission , hush hush and all that ...

You know it's been in the news about the sniper picking off top Isis commanders ?

Say no more. ;)

Sp!ke... MOCAS.... Lord Lucan... there must be a common thread somewhere :D

May be he's flooded his car again and to embarrassed to post ;) ;)

I am alive and well - just super busy at the moment at work and at home.

Hopefully life will get back to normal soon as I'm going slightly round the twist.

I did however have the fortune to drive a rather lovely W114 to work the other day. Charles Morgan, I think you have some competition with this one.

WEBW114.jpg

it is still work in progress and the intent is to not make it concourse at this point as it is being driven regularly by its owner.

Despite being a crappy phone pic with very poor surroundings, it gives a fair idea how she's looking.

2016-01-23%2012.52.05.jpg

Last edited:
Now the BIG question, where is neilrr?

He hasn't posted since 9:37 this morning!

Photo not showing alas, but I approve of the regular driving bit - they are lovely cars to be in.

I must say I'm jealous of the beautifully plated parts of the engine bay, my DIY attempts have not come close, but I'm over the moon to see someone else lavishing such care on a W114, it means I might be mad but not as lonely...

I must say I'm jealous of the beautifully plated parts of the engine bay

There's a car in West London if you need some bits :ban:

it is still work in progress and the intent is to not make it concourse at this point as it is being driven regularly by its owner.

Despite being a crappy phone pic with very poor surroundings, it gives a fair idea how she's looking.

2016-01-23%2012.52.05.jpg

wheels look wrong

Pretty sure the w114's came with these but I am more partial to the steels.

Very much a period wheel for MBs of this era. I prefer steels, but these are correct for the car.

imho there is no substitute for steelies with colour coded hubcaps on a 114 or 123 amongst others.

+1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom