Where is the audio stop or pause button?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sakauk

Car
E250 CDI BlueEff Avantgarde Auto
Hi,
I got a new E250 with audio 20 , with Becker map pilot. surprisingly I cannot find a way to stop or pause music.

I can mute but while muted the music will carry on playing when I unmute it wouldnot continue from where I left off. Also when muted it mutes all navigation sound everything.

Any idea how to stop only the music not the navigation?

Thanks in advance
San

Swap to radio and then mute the radio. That should pause whatever other music source you've been listening to.

With COMAND, the mute button should pause the music, however.

But then I don't have Audio 20 or Becker.

This is Pete said:
Swap to radio and then mute the radio. That should pause whatever other music source you've been listening to.

Hi ,
The problem with mute is its going to mute all audio, Sometimes all i want is just just no music only navigation announcements. I see if I unplug all devices I can achieve this. However it looks like if I want to charge my iPhone I have no choice but to listen to music. Kind of crazy. :)
San

I've never tried but I thought navigation announcements would remain if radio was muted, as long as the mute button was not pressed during the navigation announcement?

Hi ,
The problem with mute is its going to mute all audio, Sometimes all i want is just just no music only navigation announcements. I see if I unplug all devices I can achieve this. However it looks like if I want to charge my iPhone I have no choice but to listen to music. Kind of crazy. :)
San

OK, I tried it this morning and it works just like it should, at least in my car.

I think the only crazy thing in this topic is the fact that you did not even try to mute the sound you wanted to mute but still drew incorrect conclusions about the car's behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom