Where is the sound amplifier on the clc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ArtiAk

Car
Mercedes Benz clc 220 cdi
I’m having issues with the sound where everything works but no sound it happened once before, I didn’t use the car for 3 days, few days later sound came back. it was fine until I didn’t drive for another 3 days, it’s been like that ever since, i have had this for months now and it’s so boring because I drive 400 mile every weekend. So now that I have loads of time in my hand i thought I could do this I tried getting the amplifier out so I took everything apart from the boot but it wasn’t there. I have tried all the resets take out the fuses checked cdc checked that the fiber optic wire has lightning coming through the only thing that I haven’t checked is the amplifier I can’t find it on the boot not on the left side (by the fuse box or emergency kit) not on the other side neither so I checked behind the rear seats by its not there neither. any help of the location would be much appreciated it’s a clc 220 cdi and how do I put pictures in here it’s saying pictures are large and I’m only using a phone!? Thanks guys

I’m having issues with the sound where everything works but no sound it happened once before, I didn’t use the car for 3 days, few days later sound came back. it was fine until I didn’t drive for another 3 days, it’s been like that ever since, i have had this for months now and it’s so boring because I drive 400 mile every weekend. So now that I have loads of time in my hand i thought I could do this I tried getting the amplifier out so I took everything apart from the boot but it wasn’t there. I have tried all the resets take out the fuses checked cdc checked that the fiber optic wire has lightning coming through the only thing that I haven’t checked is the amplifier I can’t find it on the boot not on the left side (by the fuse box or emergency kit) not on the other side neither so I checked behind the rear seats by its not there neither. any help of the location would be much appreciated it’s a clc 220 cdi and how do I put pictures in here it’s saying pictures are large and I’m only using a phone!? Thanks guys

You only have a separate amp if your car has option 810 sound upgrade. Otherwise the amp is an integral part of the head unit.

You only have a separate amp if your car has option 810 sound upgrade. Otherwise the amp is an integral part of the head unit.
Thank you for your reply I have the Harmon Kardon so I’m positive that I have an amplifier someone said it would be under drivers seat and another one said it would be at the back passenger door panel my car is only 3 doors but you know what I mean. I’m gone give it a try as soon as I can

In that case the amp is in the boot behind the right hand trim panel if your car is a W203. If it’s a w204 CLC then it’s on the left.

In that case the amp is in the boot behind the right hand trim panel if your car is a W203. If it’s a w204 CLC then it’s on the left.
Thanks for your reply I found it, it’s at the back door drivers side I know I don’t have a back door but you know what I mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom