Where to buy Mercedes-Benz screw A0019841729 or equivalent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aden

Car
C300 AMG Line Coupe 2018
Does anyone know where I can buy Mercedes-Benz screws, part number A0019841729, or equivalent? I've attached a photo for reference. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1-a0019841729-56103214.jpg
    1-a0019841729-56103214.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 13
Your local Mercedes dealership's part dept?

Your local Mercedes dealership's part dept?
You'd have thought so but none of the dealerships where I am will sell me parts directly. Just want to know if there's a place you can buy them over the counter, rather than £3 a pop online.

They are obviously generic parts. Try your local motor factors. Probably 30p each.

I’d try a local Merc Indy

You'd have thought so but none of the dealerships where I am will sell me parts directly. Just want to know if there's a place you can buy them over the counter, rather than £3 a pop online.
erm why is that then. Seems most ofd

I’ve never had a problem getting small items like that from MB Giffnock. Also, ask for discount, I’ve never been refused.

It could be the MB dealer buys them in bulk from a non MB source because they are always going missing during (or before) service work is carried out , as a result they are classed as a workshop consumable and as non MB they can not be entered into the official parts system so can not be re sold. 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom