Where to buy parts?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FlatLine

Car
W211 2006 E280 Cdi Auto Avantgarde
One of the guys has kindly given me a link to a parts catalogue. Now it's time to buy it..........yeh right.........just spent an hour online with no results

If this group is anything like the VTR1000 Firestorm group, someone will know a supplier. It's the rubber bushing that sits under the airbox: A642 094 06 85 Rubber Bumper

Any help/link would be appreciated

Thanks

:)

have you tried emailing either of the ebay merc dealers they appear to still be trading, give them part number ect

this looked a good price

Tezz

Last edited:
If you type the part number into google/eBay with no spaces you will find a few listings.

But for something like this - it would probably be cheaper to buy direct from MB once your local parts opens back up.

Thanks, guys, this is what forums are all about:)

What is so frustrating is that I've done exactly that, on eBay and Amazon and got no hits:mad:

More help please. The engine cover has 4 mounting points, and one of the rubber grommets that hold it tight on the mounting points/peg on the engine is missing from the rear passenger side

Having searched I still come up empty and I can't see it on the parts catalogue pages and don't know what it's called:mad:

So again, where would I find one of these?

More help please. The engine cover has 4 mounting points, and one of the rubber grommets that hold it tight on the mounting points/peg on the engine is missing from the rear passenger side

Having searched I still come up empty and I can't see it on the parts catalogue pages and don't know what it's called:mad:

So again, where would I find one of these?

1:00 that you looking for?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks, it's for a w211:) as you can see from the pictures, the first one has some sort of grommet and the second is missing one. I can find a cylinder cover but not these parts

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_141802682.jpg
    IMG_20200523_141802682.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20200523_141807108.jpg
    IMG_20200523_141807108.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 4
It looks like the engine cover trim rubber is the same part as the filter box mounting rubber:rolleyes:

It's knowing what to enter into these sites. As my ownership develops I'm sure I will get the knack

Thank you so much to all that have posted

I do find forums much easier to navigate than Facebook
:)

Thanks, it's for a w211:) as you can see from the pictures, the first one has some sort of grommet and the second is missing one. I can find a cylinder cover but not these parts

OM 642?

Attachments

• Skärmavbild 2020-05-23 kl. 15.51.10.png
    Skärmavbild 2020-05-23 kl. 15.51.10.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 8
have you tried emailing either of the ebay merc dealers they appear to still be trading, give them part number ect

this looked a good price

Tezz

both of these are great. i usually get a quote within a few hours. I just ordered some parts via Newcastle MB on eBay

Emailed Edinburg dealer for info and prices

Thanks....lots of good info there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom