Where to buy UDF Blank DVDs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ziggy van r

Car
E300
Hi guys,
Can anyone tell me as to where can I get the blanks UDF DVDs.
I own a E300 and unfortunately the video format can only take UDF.
Is there a way around this if I cannot get the blank UDF.
Thanks

Ziggy

UDF is a format much like ISO & DVD Video. Use a normal DVD-R and burn the data as UDF format.
udf_zpswi5sgg3k.jpg

Thanks but the problem is I got a apple laptop lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even easier then :thumb:

Get the Burn app:
Screen%20Shot%202016-04-18%20at%2010.18.37_zpsdym0rl6d.png

Select Data tab and pick DVD (UDF) from the drop-down menu:

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-18%20at%2010.21.08_zpsjrecsvpp.png

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-18%20at%2010.17.37_zpssrpfc1vx.png

Nah it didn't work.
Am a bit pee off lol

it didn't record correctly, or it wasn't playing in your HU?

Incidentally, the UDF is a data format, are you sure that's the one required?

Also there are restrictions on playing DVD whilst the car is in gear / moving, unless it's one of those fancy split screen units.

I just sus it out.
The download took ages then then the DVDs burn to a correct format but I need to upgrade to another app to get the watermark of the DVDs lol

Thanks for the tips guys especially GLS
NICE one

Guys,
Can anyone tell me as to how would I go about and disable the safety mode on the command system for the DVDs.
The whole point of the DVD player is to watch not to here sound whilst you are driving.
Normally it's not an issue but I have a 4yrs old girl who like to watch film whilst I'm the car.
Thanks

Guys,
Can anyone tell me as to how would I go about and disable the safety mode on the command system for the DVDs.
The whole point of the DVD player is to watch not to here sound whilst you are driving.
Normally it's not an issue but I have a 4yrs old girl who like to watch film whilst I'm the car.
Thanks

Good luck finding help with that, very difficult on MB head units, not so hard on aftermarket ones. But be warned its illegal.....

Would probably be cheaper to add a headrest or roof mounted secondary screen, if your system can recognise and support dual output (i.e. navigation display on main screen and DVD/movie on the secondary one)?

Do a search on the tinterweb and you will find the video in motion hardware hacks.

However, as mentioned it is illegal, and you can get pulled and fined / points if the plod see the screen moving in that way as it is in your peripheral vision, even if you are not watching it.

Anyone know how much it cost to have a reverse camera fitted in to w212@?
And does it have to be from MB?

E300

You need to create a new thread for each new topic. This is nothing to do with blank DVDs anymore.

You need to create a new thread for each new topic. This is nothing to do with blank DVDs anymore.

unless he wants to record the reverse cam to UDF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom