Where to buy wide arch kit for c63amg ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo-benz

Car
C63AMG//PP- MSL/WEISTEC 758BHP-SUPERCHARGED MONSTER
Hi all , Iv been WEISTEC supercharged! I need something for my new found power to hug the Tarmac hard . These standard width rims on the c63 are not helping much and wondered if at least a rear wide arch would suffice the power gains for a 300's + width tyre to fit providing obviously the new upgraded rims too that should do the trick., any ideas?? Please do let me know,
thanks all!

I think rolled arches and adjusted offset would be neater.

Renntech ha kit looks good. I would be worried about snapping driveshafts and destroying the transmission if you had too much grip.......plenty of stories of Weistec cars destroying transmissions on the drag strips in the USA ( normally stage 3 cars to be fair)

Thanks to all for the wide arches response but now the wide rims I need!

Hi forgive the long title !, I need to match my black 19" multi-spoke rims but need wider rears only as I'm leaving the fronts as they are . Basically because of the supercharger power I'm looking to see off the rear arches with fenders or kit but now that calls for a wider rim, right? So please help me find a decent pair of rear rims! Thanks to all who replied with much help

You'll find it more or less impossible to get a set of identical wheels in design with wider rears.

Best bet is custom wheels with custom offsets all round so you can get some fat rubber on.

With regards to wide arches I'd personally go for custom wide arches fabricated by a good bodyshop keeping the oem lines etc so only someone in the know would notice if you know what I mean.

C63 wide arch kit

I think Misha designs do the best one, basically the black series kit for saloon C63.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom