Where to find towing eye cover (S212)?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SW18

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model Y (Formerly S212 E500)
Hello all, I'd be most grateful if anyone can point me towards where I can get one of these. It's for the front bumper, part number A212 885 01 26. I'm drawing a blank on the Web (Autodoc is out of stock of it). Mine is bent and has lost its strap so won't stay in.
20211016_145516.jpg

Thanks! For some reason my searching (admittedly only on a phone and maybe a bit fat-fingered) had not managed to yield any decent options. I have now ordered one from a friendly seller in Lithuania (fingers crossed...) that is already painted to the correct Obsidian Black.

Thanks! For some reason my searching (admittedly only on a phone and maybe a bit fat-fingered) had not managed to yield any decent options. I have now ordered one from a friendly seller in Lithuania (fingers crossed...) that is already painted to the correct Obsidian Black.
Good stuff.

Do update the thread once it arrives - interested to know how long it takes.

I can (belatedly) report a happy ending with this thread. The part from Lithuania arrived within a week and was a perfect fit. It's not an OEM part, but has been painted very nicely in the correct colour (though does have one or two very tiny imperfections). That said, it looks better than the rest of my now rather shabby 11-year-old front bumper. All in all, a good result.

fred.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom