Where to go on holiday?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
I need your advice again folks.

I have two weeks booked off over xmas to go on holiday. Emma is not keen on a long flight so my destination of Thailand is out of the question.

I need to have a relaxing break with some kind of luxury. All inclusive is a preference. I need time to get away from the workshop and just do nothing......

It must be hot too and be near the sea.

Where can I go?:crazy:

Not everyone's cup of tea but what about an informal cruise. Not the type that requires a formal dress code.

You will be pampered, spoilt and if you have a private veranda, then you are in your own little World.

Regards
John

Dubai...

Cote D'Azur (South of France) is a good break - Cannes, NIce - then Monaco, Monte Carlo - its hot, the sea is there, and a hours drive and your in the Swiss Alps.. many cultures, good weather, good food, good drive, and plenty of good sights as well... ;)

Barbados - only an 8 hour flight - go on Emma :devil: :devil: :D

Not everyone's cup of tea but what about an informal cruise. Not the type that requires a formal dress code.

You will be pampered, spoilt and if you have a private veranda, then you are in your own little World.

Regards
John

No chance of ever getting Emma on a boat:crazy:

Ta anyway:D

Dubai...

Cote D'Azur (South of France) is a good break - Cannes, NIce - then Monaco, Monte Carlo - its hot, the sea is there, and a hours drive and your in the Swiss Alps.. many cultures, good weather, good food, good drive, and plenty of good sights as well... ;)

Been there. Dad had a house in the south. I agree a very nice place to go.

How about Abu Dhabi? It's as cheap as chips and you can stay in the Emirates Palace for what works out to be f-all pounds.

http://www.emiratespalace.com/en/home/index.htm

The beaches are lovely, you can hire a speedboat to one of the local islands, there's no crime, fabulous restaurants, tax-free shopping...

How about the RED SEA? Could learn to scuba:D

Alternatively,although Emma might not like boats,consider a cruise down the nile...youd hardly get seasick and the pace is just so relaxing

Regards
John

If you do the Caribbean with P&O (formal) or Ocean Village (informal) you fly direct to Barbados (about 8 hours) to join the ship.

No chance of ever getting Emma on a boat

My wife said the same, a few years ago. Now she won't holiday anywhere else. Off to the Caribbean this November - cruise no. 37. Guess you could say that the bug has bit.

They're not little boats - they are immense floating resorts.

Last edited:
Deal with the long flight...Vegas Baby, there's no better place at Chrstmas.....

Basically anywhere where they take the US$...they'll be cheap and absolutely gagging for your business.......

I recently got back from the Rose Hall Resort & Country club in Jamaica. "AMAZING" is all i have to say.....

I recently got back from the Rose Hall Resort & Country club in Jamaica. "AMAZING" is all i have to say.....

Hi chris,

Any links?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom