Where to sell '09 C63?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobsta

Car
2009 C63 Performance Pack, 2017 E220d AMG Premium Plus
Hi folks,

After 4.5 years of ownership I'm thinking of selling my 2009 C63 PP (just done 56k miles). I've really enjoyed owning it but am thinking it's time for a change.

The challenge is working out where to sell it and how much for. In the past I've found I got more interest on Pistonheads than AutoTrader for performance cars - but to be honest I've only ever sold cars worth less than £10k.

A quick search on AutoTrader shows no C63s at all for less than £20k which is interesting.... almost makes me wonder whether I should hold onto it if it's effectively not depreciating anymore.

If there's no compelling reason to change, then hold on to it. As you say the depreciation has slowed to a point that waiting until the right time to sell won't cost you anything.

If I was selling, MBClub, then eBay, then Pistonheads, then Autotrader would be my preference.

I didnt get any interest on here but may have been because it was a diesel? I then advertised it on Piston heads no interest, Sold it within a day on Ebay as a classified add.

eBay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom