Where to stay / go in Liverpool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Great city, me mam's from Huyton :)

Have a look at the what's on stuff, isn't there a huge spider crawling about at the moment?

Get the ferry cross the mersey (no really) :D

Ade
yep, a big honking one too!
27c766b7938fe87ea8c5bb6zv4.jpg

I regularly go to liverpool/birkenhead on buisness, and i can recommend the Riverhill Hotel, Birkenhead, small quiet hotel, plenty of safe parking, excellent rooms, highly recommended restaurant, short run into liverpool via tunnel.
The liners hotel, in liverpool city centre, really nice hotel, secure off road car parking. can,t comment on the restaurant, never used it.

Last edited:
I regularly go to liverpool/birkenhead on buisness, and i can recommend the Riverhill Hotel, Birkenhead, small quiet hotel, plenty of safe parking, excellent rooms, highly recommended restaurant, short run into liverpool via tunnel.
The liners hotel, in liverpool city centre, really nice hotel, secure off road car parking. can,t comment on the restaurant, never used it.
Good point! the Liners Hotel is a nice clean place. Just had a couple of million spent on it. I go there quite often (even when it was the Gladstone) with the regimental associations annual dinners... The restaurant is nice but a bit on the expensive side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom