Where we all from?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
Questions in the title. Am just curious as to how many of us are local to each other without even knowing it.

I believe there's a feature on the profile page that shares your geolocation (using the post code).

I live in West London, BTW.

I believe there's a feature on the profile page that shares your geolocation (using the post code).

I live in West London, BTW.
I spent the first 21 years of my life in West London (Ealing) but couldn't afford to live there now!

I've since lived in six different counties, for the last 14 years just outside Peterborough in Cambridgeshire.

Born in Edgware then to Hendon, Mill Hill, Eastcote, Skiathos and back to Mill Hill.

Spent a fair bit of time in Corfu and India along the way.

Lanarkshire about 20 miles from Glasgow

Currently Durham; soon to be just outside Leyburn, North Yorkshire once the blooming builder gets his finger out!

I spent the first 21 years of my life in West London (Ealing) but couldn't afford to live there now!

I've since lived in six different counties, for the last 14 years just outside Peterborough in Cambridgeshire.

I too was born and bred in Ealing, west London. We lived in a flat over a Green Grocers shop on Ealing Broadway. Left there when I was Sixteen when we moved to Hertfordshire with my Fathers job. I now live in Suffolk on the coast just 500 yards from the sea wall. Wouldn't live anywhere else ☺️

I too was born and bred in Ealing, west London. We lived in a flat over a Green Grocers shop on Ealing Broadway. Left there when I was Sixteen when we moved to Hertfordshire with my Fathers job. I now live in Suffolk on the coast just 500 yards from the sea wall. Wouldn't live anywhere else ☺️
Small world. On leaving home (actually Hanwell, near the ‘bunny park’, but born in W5 and went to Ealing Grammar) I moved to Ipswich in Suffolk. Now, having left Ipswich 44 years ago, I’m seriously thinking of moving to the Suffolk coast. I’m jealous of anyone living by the sea.

I'm an Essex Boy at heart....Hainult, Ilford, Westcliff, Linford and now Grays.

Looking for a retirement pad around Essex/Suffolk borders currently so won't be going far :cool:

Small world. On leaving home (actually Hanwell, near the ‘bunny park’, but born in W5 and went to Ealing Grammar) I moved to Ipswich in Suffolk. Now, having left Ipswich 44 years ago, I’m seriously thinking of moving to the Suffolk coast. I’m jealous of anyone living by the sea.

You'll love it. Just got to get used to the slower pace of life, frustrating at first but once you settle in it's perfect :)

I'm an Essex Boy at heart....Hainult, Ilford, Westcliff, Linford and now Grays.

Looking for a retirement pad around Essex/Suffolk borders currently so won't be going far :cool:
Fond memories of Grays as a youngster, spending my early life growing up in South Ockendon. 😄

Another born in Paddington, lived in Kilburn, Stevenage and moved to Poole Dorset when I was 9.
Wouldn't want to live anywhere else, got the beach and the countryside within a few miles either way.

Gollom, I'm not for from you in Chorley Lancashire.

look out for a sliver CLK500 coupe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom