Where's Dragon ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
Not seen much 'News' recently .... :)

Do you have to try and wake him up?
It has been bliss lets hope he has got fed up

Last Activity: 22-09-2008 07:18 PM

Who cares;)

Not me , but there's usually 5 or 6 threads a day started by him , i just noticed him missing by his absence.

Having just had a look at the member list , i see he is no longer listed ? and looking at one of his old threads , his name is showing as 'Banned' ...

Should have checked this first , before posting .... sorry mods. :eek: :( wasn't trying to show dissent ..

Looks like we are Dragon free from now on.

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Should have checked this first , before posting .... sorry mods. :eek: :( wasn't trying to show dissent ..

Dissent! Hang him! :p

On a side note, I'm curious as to why Dragon got banned... not that I don't agree with it (means I can finally read every thread again :p) I'm just curious as to what I shouldn't be doing!

M.

Long time overdue the idiot was a menace and made this great forum a pain to log on too because he was always showing and talking a load of utter rubbish most of the time.

Good riddance Dragon and don't try to come back:D:D:bannana::bannana:;);):p:p

Having just had a look at the member list , i see he is no longer listed ? and looking at one of his old threads , his name is showing as 'Banned' ...

Looks like we are Dragon free from now on.

Let sleeping Dragons Lie.;)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom