Where's the inverter for drivers door sill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TCADY

Car
ML55 AMG
The illuminating door sill on the drivers side doesnt work. Which is annoying as the passanger side looks great.

Both sills work when connected to the passenger side. Which leads me to believe it is a faulty inverter. BUT I cant locate it.:confused:

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

The illuminating door sill on the drivers side doesnt work. Which is annoying as the passanger side looks great.

Both sills work when connected to the passenger side. Which leads me to believe it is a faulty inverter. BUT I cant locate it.:confused:

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Way too complicated to explain for me in english. If you give me your e-mail address (by PM please) I'll send you the WIS document for the retrofitting of the illuminated door sills so you can get an idea where to look.

I would but as I newbie with less than 30 post I can't PM.

I have now however narrowed it down to the door pins and not the internal lights.

Now to find my door pins!!

Wonder if it would be better to get someone to fit a new one altogether as this is my of list of things to do and starting to bang my head.

I would but as I newbie with less than 30 post I can't PM.

I have now however narrowed it down to the door pins and not the internal lights.

Now to find my door pins!!

Wonder if it would be better to get someone to fit a new one altogether as this is my of list of things to do and starting to bang my head.

Send me an email, my nick at hotmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom