Which 2005 C200 workshop manual?????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

georgehifi

Car
2006 C200 coupe
Hi guys, just got a new car a 2005 C200 Kompressor Coupe, I want to do my own work on it and always get workshop manuals for any car I own.
But I'm torn between two, can anyone give some direction on which one will be the better of the two for my car, or have a better suggestion.

Haynes Manual Mercedes C Class Petrol Diesel 2000 2007 NEW Workshop Manual | eBay

Mercedes C Class C230 C240 2001 2007 NEW Haynes Workshop Manual Service Repair | eBay

Cheers George

You want the first one which deals with the Mitsubishi based M 271 engine rather than the second which focuses on the larger displacement petrol engines for the N A market.

That Chilton one looks very like the Haynes Manual on the 6 cylinder cars or vice versa I suspect one is a clone of the other. You need the HAYNES 4 cylinder car manual the one we both recommended before.

That Chilton one looks very like the Haynes Manual on the 6 cylinder cars or vice versa I suspect one is a clone of the other. You need the HAYNES 4 cylinder car manual the one we both recommended before.

Thanks Grober, done. In OZ they're around twice the price.

Cheers George

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom