Which Android Phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tiger1983

Car
GLA AMG Line 220D
Hi all, I am the lucky owner of a new GLA amg line 220d, the car is a dream, the only issue I have to resolve is mobile phone connectivity. I have the Audio 20 system installed and presently have an iPhone 6s Plus which streams music fine and makes phone calls fine but will not receive text messages on the system, this remains greyed out. I recently as an experiment connected my Samsung s6 work phone to my system which connected fine and messages worked fine as well.
I am thinking of changing my phone to the google pixel xl, but I'm a little worried that I won't get full connectivity again. Has anyone out there got this phone connected to there car? And if so is it working fine?
Any suggestions for compatible android phones would be greatly received.
Thank you All

On the phone go into settings/bluetooth
Select the car connection and press 'I' on the right.
Now turn on 'show notifications'

That's brilliant all fixed thank you so much, bit cheeky but the other issue is connecting to mercedes apps, I appear to be able to get the internet connection but no internet radio or Mercedes Benz apps, any clues would really be appreciated.
And again thanks for your expertise
Shane

I have the Nexus 6P running Android 7.1 and it works absolutely fine with my Audio 20 system.

Do any of you have a clue how to set up receiving emails as well.
My work phone is a Samsung so I will be trying the hand warmer bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom