Which battery for my 2012 E63 ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gumball

Car
W212 E63 5.5
As title , my current battery is coming up on 6 years old and the car does some weird things now and again. So factoring in that Mercedes recommend changing the battery when its 5 years old i figure its time to swap it out before it dies.

The question is which battery to go for ? I can get one from euro parts when they are on 50% discount , they stock 4 types.

Exide
Bosch
Lion
Duracell
They are all AGM type batteries for stop start.
The question is which one ???
Thanks guys.

I would definitely be ringing your stealership, I think you may be pleasantly surprised.

As title , my current battery is coming up on 6 years old and the car does some weird things now and again. So factoring in that Mercedes recommend changing the battery when its 5 years old i figure its time to swap it out before it dies.

The question is which battery to go for ? I can get one from euro parts when they are on 50% discount , they stock 4 types.

Exide
Bosch
Lion
Duracell
They are all AGM type batteries for stop start.
The question is which one ???
Thanks guys.

Just get the genuine Mercedes one, price is reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will give them a bell tomorrow, and sit down lol.

Well , went to the stealers today. Price for a new battery £247 . So i think i will go to euro parts and save £100.

Well , went to the stealers today. Price for a new battery £247 . So i think i will go to euro parts and save £100.

Compare with the Bosh 5 what’s the price difference in AGM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50% off battery's at europarts - may75 code . even tho it says 40% off.
Just ordered my new exide one £152 instead of £304. Good price.

50% off battery's at europarts - may75 code . even tho it says 40% off.
Just ordered my new exide one £152 instead of £304. Good price.

60% off GSF, code: BANK60. Check if its cheaper you can always cancel Euros order...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom