Which browser do you use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I will not turn off my Ad blocker. If it stops me going to a a web page, great, I'll just go to another instead, especially when doing a search.

I'm all for using an ad blocker when there are so many ads it destroys the usability of the web page but sometimes I'm happy to accept ads when the web page is providing me with a service for free.

A recent example was the catch up for MotoGP on Quest. It simply won't work if it detects an ad blocker is activated and it's even smart enough to detect Brave's built in ad blocker which many web sites are not. So I turned it off which was fair play in exchange for watching the race.

I'm all for using an ad blocker when there are so many ads it destroys the usability of the web page but sometimes I'm happy to accept ads when the web page is providing me with a service for free.

A recent example was the catch up for MotoGP on Quest. It simply won't work if it detects an ad blocker is activated and it's even smart enough to detect Brave's built in ad blocker which many web sites are not. So I turned it off which was fair play in exchange for watching the race.
Like this forum, it relies on advertising revenue to help keep the forum free and impartial.

Vivaldi + DuckDuckGo and also have Opera/Chrome/Edge installed - which browser to use depends on what I am doing. Opera/Vivaldi are for private browsing; Chrome for most stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom