Which browser do you use?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Chrome on Mac/iPhone.

Edge on Microsoft. (Workplace Policies)

A mix of Firefox and Chromium (on Linux Mint) for me. Firefox has DNS over HTTPS, meaning that your ISP can't track your browsing history (and sell it). DoH also makes 'man-in-the-middle' attacks more difficult. Chrome has it, but you've got to enable it manually.

^ I went back to Chrome:doh: as I know it so well. Clearing the cookies revived it no end.
I dabbled recently with MS Edge, but still prefer Chrome.
After the recent update to Windows 10 on the PC, I've had Chrome crashing frequently which hadn't happened before. With Windows constantly nagging me to try Edge, I have, and to be honest I find it very similar to Chrome. I'll stick with it for the time being, see how it goes.

After the recent update to Windows 10 on the PC, I've had Chrome crashing frequently which hadn't happened before. With Windows constantly nagging me to try Edge, I have, and to be honest I find it very similar to Chrome. I'll stick with it for the time being, see how it goes.

The new EDGE uses the Chromium technology so it is, basically the same thing. MS have admitted defeat finally.

Been using Chrome on Windows and Android for a while

Brave is excellent, especially if you want to get rid of ads and is faster than chrome. Automatically defaults to HTTPS sites as well

All new windows PC's come with Microsoft's Edge browser.

The very first thing that gets typed in to Edge browser is "download chrome" :D

Chrome.

Since the update from Microsoft the other day I notice the Edge takes an age to boot up now (about 30 seconds), anyone else had this.

Edge doesn't take longer to boot up on mine, but since the update the page needs constant refreshing.
Thinking that I may go back to Chrome ....

Windows 7 (on a trusty Thinkpad T61), chrome with duckduckgo extension

Chrome sucks 🎱 Have loads of issues at work with it going wrong, updates going wonky and not displaying sites correctly that don't conform to 'Google' standards...

Firefox mainly although bit of Edge for odd things. Each to their own though, if it works then stick with it!

Have been using Brave but lately it crashes each time on Ebay?

Strapped down Firefox and new Edge for pages that don't like my Firefox. I will not turn off my Ad blocker. If it stops me going to a a web page, great, I'll just go to another instead, especially when doing a search.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom