Which cars have the 30 year Mobilio warranty?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Philip1972

Car
E350 CDI convertible 2011
Bit confused.

I keep hearing conflicting info. Some say its only cars registered upto 2008, others say different.

Can anyone clarify please? Just don't want to buy AA if I have the Mobilio thing.

Thanks

Free-of-charge cover is available for all Mercedes-Benz customers with cars registered* from 24 October 1998 and is automatically activated/renewed on completion of a service by a Mercedes-Benz Retailer.

Any new Mercedes-Benz comes complete with comprehensive Roadside Assistance free-of-charge for 3 years. All Approved Used cars also receive automatic cover free-of-charge for 1 year.

Help anytime, anywhere
Support teams are on-call and available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, right across the UK and Europe.
Home assistance
We’ll come to you, even if your car has a problem on your driveway.
Cover by vehicle
Your friends and family driving your car can call on Roadside Assistance too, and you can also transfer the cover to new owners.
Choice of recovery destination
If we have to recover your car, we will arrange for it to be taken to your chosen Mercedes-Benz Retailer, anywhere in the country.
Replacement vehicle
If your car needs to be repaired, we can provide you with a replacement car for up to three working days.
Approved technicians
Our technicians use their expertise, official diagnostic equipment and Mercedes-Benz GenuineParts to increase the chance of a roadside repair.
Priority Repair
Mercedes-Benz prioritises the repair of any car recovered to a Retailer.
Visual Health Check
Before your car is returned, your Mercedes-Benz Retailer will conduct a complimentary Visual Health Check to identify any other issues that may require attentio

Ts&Cs changed over the years. You need to read the specifics in your handbook.
Most often it requires full main dealer service history

Free-of-charge cover is available for all Mercedes-Benz customers with cars registered* from 24 October 1998 and is automatically activated/renewed on completion of a service by a Mercedes-Benz Retailer.

Not always.
In 2008/9 I bought a 2004 (iirc) ML from a main dealer which had previously had 2 indi services. Main dealer claimed that their service would re-enroll the car in Mobilo.
Mobilo terms & conditions was posted on here shortly after for various model years & it turned out mine was not covered due to the 2 indi services.
Contacted supplying dealer who swore blind that the car was re-enrolled. I pointed out that the info on this site said differently and my handbook confirmed this.
They contacted MB UK at Milton Keynes who confirmed my car could not be re-enrolled. As I had made that a specific buying condition they got the car back & returned my money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom