Which cars make you smile?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

As an antithesis to the "angry" thread, I thought I'd ask which cars make you smile or simply happy?

Mine is classic cars, the quirkier the better.

My car makes me smile every time I start it up.

Slk200 r171

The R171 still makes my wife smile every time she drives it, especially with top down!

(The car, not her - get ya mind out of the gutter! :bannana: )

Yep my e55k makes me smile everytime i take it out.

Almost anything old and well looked after makes me grin, I saw a 1960's Morris Minor convertible yesterday. It must be hateful to drive in London traffic but you can't help but smile. Young guy driving it as well, so even more kudos to him for doing something different.

I'm with you on that, old cars that look mint and are being driven by a proud owner.

It's nice to see a car that's been cared for as well. Say a young driver in a hot hatch, not driving like a plank but cruising along in a shiny car that they're enjoying.

Pretty much any Aston Martin (DB9/Vantage in particular) and bizarrely Bentley continentals...till I see the front

Oh and my neighbours 2004 Ford Focus.... because never....in the history of the automobile...has a car been more looked after .... its unbelievably immaculate

Last edited:
Just about any classic car. SWMBO loves the old brass cars, but I'm more into 60's and 70's metal. And the rare times I see a Lamborghini Miura I don't just smile..... :)

Seeing one of these bowling along brings a grin to my face :_

austin-10-lichfield_17147.jpg

Modern classics like the 80s Quattro , 201 16vs , E30 M3 etc ...The 129 the most.

Classic convertibles where the driver's head is much higher than the windscreen.

This one.............every time I drive it out of the garage :D

My JZR

You have to have a sense of humour to own one.............

Cars that have been cared for, different cars that you don't see every day, any SL, V8's

My SL every time I start it and any car with a large V8. Dying breed now sadly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nissan Qashqai, because every time I follow one I think of a Capybara, and who doesn't smile when they see a Capybara?

Bobby Dazzler said:
Nissan Qashqai, because every time I follow one I think of a Capybara, and who doesn't smile when they see a Capybara?
All the time mate. In fact I saw one just yesterday outside Poundland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom