Which category are you in?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 113659

I've been a member since October and I really enjoy my time here.

I thought it'd be fun to compile a list of categories that we all fall into. Feel free to add to the list as you think necessary.

1) AMG fruit cakes/barmpots (no offence Stuart & others)

2) Tech geeks. (Have they ever kissed a girl?)

3) The 'normal' people with boring cars (me)

4) C350e guys (they never seem to join in with anything else. Keep themselves to themselves and just talk about false/failed MPG, mega torque and extension leads)

5) The the old timers (they just moan about everyone, everything, everywhere, all of the time)

6) The one hit wonders. (Members for 6 years and only a handful of posts)

Please, no bickering. Keep it fun and lighthearted.

Ant. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you've forgotten:

Greasy Fingered Tweakers - into the engineering/modifications (like me)

To be honest I'd be categorised under 'Normal', 'Old Timer', 'Greasy Fingered Tweaker' - on reflection sounds like something I could be charged with :eek:

Mark :)

Last edited:
Probably a mix of 3&5.

I've been a member since October and I really enjoy my time here.

I thought it'd be fun to compile a list of categories that we all fall into. Feel free to add to the list as you think necessary.

1) AMG fruit cakes/barmpots (no offence Stuart & others)

2) Tech geeks. (Have they ever kissed a girl?)

3) The 'normal' people with boring cars (me)

4) C350e guys (they never seem to join in with anything else. Keep themselves to themselves and just talk about false/failed MPG, mega torque and extension leads)

5) The the old timers (they just moan about everyone, everything, everywhere, all of the time)

6) The one hit wonders. (Members for 6 years and only a handful of posts)

Please, no bickering. Keep it fun and lighthearted.

You've missed the great pretenders - those who aren't what they seem and use the forum as their fantasy island.

Think I'm probably 3 and 5 with a bit of 2 as well. Like stwat though, I prefer 'interesting' normal cars.

5 and proud of it. Life would be boring with nothing to moan about! How I've survived this long I'll never know.

This thread would have been better with a poll.

Oh! I guess that makes me a 5 ...

:) :)

I'm a mixed up number 3 - A bring person with a normal car.

Do you know me? that's me to a T
The the old timers (they just moan about everyone, everything, everywhere, all of the time)

11 years and 858 posts must make me number 6 and my AMG is long gone so I'll throw in a number 3 too.

Blimey 11 years !!!

3 but I like to read posts by 2, even if I don't have a clue what they are talking about.

I'm definitely an 8 and 9.

I don't where I fall into on that list but there should be a AGOM (apprentice grumpy old man) category for the likes of myself. Or a NSBAAM category (not surprised by anything any more). :D

This thread would have been better with a poll.

Oh! I guess that makes me a 5 ...

:) :)

I agree but it was late and I was tired.

I'm more than happy for someone with The Power to convert it into a poll. Feel free to add more categories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom