Which comand is this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebook

Car
Audi RS5
My car is a 2011 E350 Cab. I don't know if this is an NTG4 or NTG4.5, can anyone provide the definitive answer please?

Attachments

• Which comand.jpg
    Which comand.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 61
Give Comand.co.uk a call with your VIN, they'll tell you exactly what you have in your car.

I'm pretty sure that's NTG4 as it has the PCMI slot. The newer NTG4.5 has an SD card slot........but I'm only 99% sure :fail

I'm pretty sure that's NTG4 as it has the PCMI slot. The newer NTG4.5 has an SD card slot......

As above.

NTG4.5/4.7 has the smaller SD-Card slot.

If the guys are correct and it's NTG4, be thankful as NTG4 update DVD's are re-useable and do not require a PIN, so you can buy "second user" DVD's, just be sure you buy genuine MB and not part number A204 (for the W/S204 C Class) - I think for your car the part number starts A212.

I think there's an issue with updating NTG4 to latest maps as the partition on the HDD is too small... Alfie or Richard will know.

That certainly applies to 204's with a build date before 11/2008 (like mine!), not sure if it also applies to the E class - but OP's car is 2011.

Hard disk size for early cars is a W204 issue only

With latest firmware and newsh maps the W212 supports 7 digit postcode and bluetooth audio-streaming.

Cheers

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom