Which dealer ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Delayed Steve

Car
2016 C200 coupe
I'm hoping to order a new C class coupe ,but I want to see one first, so I went to my nearest dealer which is Drayton Mercedes Stoke. I spoke to two different salesmen one said they would have one in by December the other said between January and March. They said they were being messed about by Mercedes. Now there's a Mercedes Direct Retailer in Macclesfield about fifteen miles away,I understand that Mercedes owns this dealership so would I be better dealing with the one in Macclesfield,will they get preference from Mercedes?
Has anyone had dealings with either of these dealers?
Thanks .Steve.

Can only comment on the Manachester biased one.

Macclesfield "boys" are very good. Know their stuff and actually care. Maybe down to the fact that they get clientele with real money.

Stockport, well....................mum used to say "if you can't say anything nice, keep your mouth shut"

Mercedes Direct only sells used cars

Mercedes Direct only sells used cars

They don't use that name now anway - it's Mercedes Benz Used Cars.

MB Macclesfield is part of the Mercedes-Benz Retail Group.

Ok thanks, I think I'll stick with Drayton ,

It sounds like the second one just hasn't looked. Our first car is expected on the 6th of December currently. If you just tell the salesman to look at their allocated cars, he will be able to see her exact date and has been able to for 3 months

It sounds like the second one just hasn't looked. Our first car is expected on the 6th of December currently. If you just tell the salesman to look at their allocated cars, he will be able to see her exact date and has been able to for 3 months

Thanks, I'll give them a ring, I said at the time that Mercedes had put on the internet that they were starting deliveries in December and he said that the first batch was going be Sport and the Amg line would be later in the year. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom