which eclass do I get?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The 320 looks nicer and has a bigger engine - but to be honest, you'd need to see both

First one is far better value than the second, plus it's the higher output.

The 320 looks nicer and has a bigger engine - but to be honest, you'd need to see both

The 320 and 280 CDI have the same 3.0 V6 lump just different power outputs.

Id get the later one buddy, Its the face lift will age slower and has the higher output as standard,

My heart is saying the sport i think i prefer the look of it

No brainer, the first on is a facelift, if it had been the 280 as the facelift vs a pre facelift 320 I would get the question, but in this case to buy the second one makes no sense at all.

facelift indeed

Does the sport have a feature similar to sbc hold? So if you stop on a hill it will hold the brake on until you press the accellerator

Does the sport have a feature similar to sbc hold? So if you stop on a hill it will hold the brake on until you press the accellerator

It wont roll backwards if thats what you mean.

I would go for the 320cdi all day long...the other one seems over priced to me.

i believe it does have the brake hold function on thr facelift model, but please double check

Neither of them will roll back on a hill, but that's just because of the torque converter wanting to creep the car forwards all the time. It's nothing to do with the brakes.

The brake hold function, where when you've come to a halt, you stab the pedal to engage brake hold is different. The brake hold function will stop it rolling forwards too.

Last edited:
Ok thanks guys someone is coming to buy the CRV on saturday then as soon as is convenient with merc85 im fonna go and buy the sport :)

Thanks again guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom