Which iCarsoft reader?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tried tonight and it won’t do a 2014 Sprinter regen.

Might have a look again Monday, see if I’ve missed something.
I think you will find that It won't do a forced regen on a Merc.

One of ( if not the main ) reasons I upgraded from the iCarsoft MB11, to the iCarsoft MB CroPro was its supposed ability to do a regen,,,,,,,and in the instructions manual supplied, it shows how to do a step by step regen , but on a BMW.,,,,will have to check it out a bit more I think. No good news about the Sprinter though..

I tried 3 times on my c250, no luck. I tried 3 times to do a driving regen , no luck . I changed the dpf sensor , reset all error codes ,went for a decent run of around 50 miles , 2500 revs at 60 mph . Got back home and fill level down to 33% from 330%.

Further reading suggests mercs won't to a standing regen because of a fire risk .

Anyone confirm the V2 works OK on 2012 C207 E350Cdi? Any plans for another bulk buy?

Anyone confirm the V2 works OK on 2012 C207 E350Cdi? Any plans for another bulk buy?
Yes it'll work. The bulk buy was for the pro version.

Do the bulk buy deals come round often here?
Basically, some one ( far as I know can be anyone) acts as an administrator and contact a recognised iCarsoft seller ( UK Direct , in this case IIRC ) and does a deal with them for say 20 @ X Price. 30 @Y Price. 40 @ Z price. Then publishes it here on the forum, and any one interested puts his / her name down, and see how many are interested in getting one.

Does anyone have a working coupon code for uk parts direct please?

If you look at the sticky threads in this section we have forum discount codes from the official supplier also.

thanks for the reply, I was hoping someone with the same car and engine using iCarsoft diagnostic tool can chime in and share his thoughts

A friend of mine bought the iCarsoft MB V2 for his 1998 G wagen and also bought an old style MB 38 Pin to OB2 diagnostic plug adaptor .
He says It should work on any MB 1990 onwards with the adapter. He works for MB so should know.

I had the MB11 and upgraded to CR Pro and sold the MB11 to recoup some of the cost. Still have my Star setup but the CR Pro helps with the Fiat's and VW that are on the current fleet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom