Which Mercedes SUV is the biggest?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LoriBishop

Car
Mercedes Benz C300 AMG
Hello everyone,
Mercedes is known as a manufacturer specializing in the production of super luxury cars. It makes both sedans and SUVs. I am very impressed with its SUV series because it has a very nice design and powerful engine. I wonder which SUV of the manufacturer has the largest size, is it the G63? Hope everyone can let me know.
Thanks everyone.

Hello and welcome . GLS Designed and built for the America market, and about as American as you can get ...built in Alabama USA. Let's hope the build quality is better than the modern American cars that I have driven fairly recently. Although the USA designed and built Nissan Titan I had for three weeks seemed OK.

What about that huge G wagon 6 x 4 thing thats as big as a house?

I guess a Unimog stretches the brief somewhat. I’m surprised though I haven’t seen a fully pimped up Unimog with leather and trinkets to be honest.

GLE also built in Alabama, I think.

What about that huge G wagon 6 x 4 thing thats as big as a house?

I guess a Unimog stretches the brief somewhat. I’m surprised though I haven’t seen a fully pimped up Unimog with leather and trinkets to be honest.

They arent SUVs though.

Brabus did a U-Class about 10 years ago:

resized_DSC_0402-1288-723.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lot's of this sort of stuff online about American built MB SUV's. Do not discount what Tyler Hoover has to say about cars, his channel is intentionally 'dumb' but he is quite shrewd when it comes to cars.

Remember what the Aussies used to say about landrover/range rover products--" if you want to go into the Bush take a Landrover-if you want to come back again -take a Toyota" ;)

GLS

Please do not spam forum, you need to be here for 30 days aswell as 30 posts for PMs
I am not sure who makes up those rules but I can’t imagine it’s a great way to entice new people to become members.

I am not sure who makes up those rules but I can’t imagine it’s a great way to entice new people to become members.

We came up with these rules to stop people posting "wow" on loads of threads then vanishing

We came up with these rules to stop people posting "wow" on loads of threads then vanishing
if you look at my comments I am actually replying to the threads genuinely. You don't think a Maybach is worth a wow? As you can see I own 5 Mercedes and have better things to do than spam forums and disappear but your rules are very tedious. I am sure having to wait 30 days to speak to other members will make people disappear.

It is frustrating to go through all the new posts to just get a newbie commenting wow etc just to get their post count up so I, for one, am glad the rules are there.

Ch
It is frustrating to go through all the new posts to just get a newbie commenting wow etc just to get their post count up so I, for one, am glad the rules are there.
Change the rules then 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Ch

Change the rules then 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
It's not up to me.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom