• Tinted windows

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Engine tuning

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Body styling

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Suspension changes

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Absolutely bog standard, as it left the factory!

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Discovery 3 TDV6, Discovery 300TDi - Plaything!
There are some popular modifications that are very well documented on the forum.

Which ones have you done?

nearly all of them, grill, pedals, ICE, wheels, mirrors, tints, Alpine SatNav and multimedia setup, springs still on order! havent touched power upgrade, dont need it yet :)

Put chrome exhaust tip as Body Styling. I have my quote for painted door handles. Just need to "play" with this month's budget so that I can hopefully get it done before the GTG :D

(btw: perfectly happy with my pedals :p)

jimmy - that's not fair !! Reality hits home !

I'm afraid I'll have to pass on the Tuning Box now that you've alerted me to how much I've already spent ....

(ONLY JOKING ! - See you tomorrow :D:D)

ICE is in the lead so far. The pedal boys have not voted yet.

Well I selected Pedals even though they are still in the packaging at home. Was going to fit them at 10:30pm last night but as I needed the car first thing this morning didn't think it was wise! Nothing ever goes well for me. Roll on saturday....

Also fitted Sat Nav, already have the Avantgarde grill so I don't suppose that counts.

if you count the electric rear power blind and side blinds as tints then all of them!

Much as I would like to say "Absolutely bog standard, as it left the factory!" I can't :p :D

- Alloy pedals (The option I voted for).
- Swapped the standard alloy wheel centre caps for (SLK) blue and chrome versions.
- Blue (kinda colour coded) anodised valve caps.
- Ring Silver Enigma front indicators.

Umm that's about it I think.

**EDIT** Oops I forgot to mention my number plates (does this count as modding?)... the lettering is standard shape and spacing but instead of black, it is carbon fibre effect to match the sport trim.
S.

Last edited:
added items for my shed, a little rust, faded paint work and, although not a mod as such a road angel

Originally posted by Ian B Walker
added items for my shed, a little rust, faded paint work and, although not a mod as such a road angel

Could you count the Road Angel as In Car Entertainment?

I should have had an option for extra safety equipment.:)

I voted with what I did to the 220, the ML came with tints, wheels, ICE already done....

....and I haven't started on the BMW yet.......;)

ICE first, then tuning.....

R

Ive just voted alloy pedals. Not to sure what to put down for the exhaust or the illuminated door sills though.Grill mod soon!

Last edited:
After voting for most of the options,I have decided to put my car back to the un-modified state that I bought it in.
The reason for this is that I have found a VERY nice C230k for sale near me. I think I'll get more for mine standard than modified.
Got my fingers crossed that my 911 or my bike sell soon to be able to make up the difference.:crazy:

Originally posted by GRAV888
After voting for most of the options,I have decided to put my car back to the un-modified state that I bought it in.
The reason for this is that I have found a VERY nice C230k for sale near me. I think I'll get more for mine standard than modified.
Got my fingers crossed that my 911 or my bike sell soon to be able to make up the difference.:crazy:

Wise, wise decision.

What are the specs of the C230K??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom