Which Model of AMG do you own?

Which Model of AMG Do You Own?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
C32 AMG Saloon
SL55 AMG
SLR McLaren

Previously owned:

CLK55 AMG (Wish I had kept it)
SLK32 AMG (Wish I had kept it)
E63 AMG (Non plussed about selling that)

Next on the list:

C63AMG Coupe 507 Edition.

20230413-143416.jpg

20230413-142900.jpg

20230413-143215.jpg

Mine ran 183mph in 4th on the dyno. Phil wouldn't go to 5th because my tyres are only rated to 186mph. Not open road I know.
On the autobahn was at 170mph (GPS) and accelerating hard before braking for traffic. Who knows what it'll do. Maths says about 210mph in still air on level road taking account of gearing, weight, frontal area, drag coefficient, bhp, torque etc etc.
My clk63 convertible ran 187mph on the dyno in 5th.

No category for the best amg ever? The C43! I have the 2017 model and absolutely love it. Comfy and quiet most of the time but completely antisocial when I flip it to sport+

Specsavers??? :)

C43 is second one down on the list!

Well spotted! I’m still not convinced I understand the numbering system for Mercedes…I’ve never driven the v8 but the v6 in mine seems very capable and makes a lovely howl when I push it 😁
Nice car.

No category for the best amg ever? The C43! I have the 2017 model and absolutely love it. Comfy and quiet most of the time but completely antisocial when I flip it to sport+
To be fair the category for ‘C-class’ AMG models inc. the C43 pre-dates the release of your car (this thread/poll is almost ten years old!) :)

The C43 listed would have been the original - 4.3 V8 :cool:

Welcome mate excellent choice 😉 enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom