Which phone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ackee911

Car
Mercedes-Benz S500L
Hello,

After 6 months of using a PAYG SIM, I have decided to back on contract. Question is, which phone?

I am looking at these 4:
Iphone 3GS 32GB
HTC Touch HD
Nokia N97
Samsung i900 Omnia.

I am looking for an all-rounder phone, I view emails, take lots of pics, use the phone as a music player a lot and like keeping little notes. I used to have an MDA Vario which I loved, but the screen went 6 months ago.

All help appreciated!

P.S I am looking to buy the phone today!

iPhone is great, but camera possibly not up to scratch if you really are intending to take a lot of pics?

Will

I've used most of the previous versions of those for work (Nokia n95/96, o2's HTC orbit2 and the iPhone 3G 16GB) and I think I'd go with the Nokia as the best all rounder especially if you want to use it as a camera, unless you are going to connect up to MS Exchange for email then I think the HTC might have the edge.

iPhone of course!

Personally I'd go for the 3GS. Why not go into a couple of phone shops and have a play with the ones you like? Best way!

First of all which provider do you favour?

E71 on 3 then add £5 per month for unlimited internet and emails.

If you're a Mac user , it would be silly to buy anything other than the iPhone .

I ended up trying the Iphone 3GS in store and the Nokia N97.

Sorry, iphone fans, but there is no contest. I bought the Nokia with no hesitation.

Seeing the phones in the flesh, showed me how the iphone REALLY IS just hype.

Thank you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom