Which SatNav for iPhone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Horrgakx

Car
Audi S4 B9
The stock level of iPhone 4 in the UK is non-existant, I'll put OS4 on my 3GS for the moment but I'll loose the jailbreak.

Therefore I need to purchase (SHUDDER) a SatNav app.
Can anyone recommend a lower price app that does the job very well with *accurate address searching* (this is essential)

Thanks.

I've been very happy with Navigon, both on my old 3G (a bit slow though), a 3GS and on the new iPhone 4. You have to pay a couple of quid extra for the full postcode search so take this into account if this is important to you.

Cheers,
Matt

The stock level of iPhone 4 in the UK is non-existant, I'll put OS4 on my 3GS for the moment but I'll loose the jailbreak.

Can anyone recommend a lower price app that does the job very well with *accurate address searching* (this is essential)

Thanks.

I put IOS4 on my 3G and was still able to do the jailbreak afterwards, but then reverted back to 3.1.2 as it was so damn slow.

Thanks.

Plenty of i- phone 4 in the Vodafone shop in Sheffield Saturday, but noy sure where you are.

Thanks for the words of advice, I'll look at them.
TomTom isn't at the low end of the price range.

Will have to use O2 to replace the 3GS as I'm having to buy out of contract to upgrade.

Co Pilot live works well on Windows Mobile and is available as an App. Travel re-routing not the bst though,

I'll go with CoPilot - have tried it before and it's cheap for the UK - and a couple of quid for the US version which is handy for holls in a few weeks :)

Thanks all.

just got the EU version of co pilot, works great, fast gps lock, also got the usa version for a fiver and new zealand and australia (upcoming hols)

tomtom was also good on the old 3gs, but copilot seems very fast on the new iphone 4

cheers

hash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom