Which satnav maps do I have?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zakbelle

Car
none
Hello, I'm still struggling to find out which map version I have on my E Class A207 2010 350 cdi. Im looking to update the maps but have no idea what I have installed at the moment and the latest maps for my car are 2015 so if I have 2014 installed I'll wait a while. I have NTG4 installed with the PCMIA slot and larger HDD with comand
I have taken the following screen shots from engineering mode. Can anyone help?

TIA
4186bd8165b559002106a4e17d9a2e3a.jpg
e33d564da6eab180806ce4c8ddb63880.jpg
854cc34e44d3148020985d7d3db2ba98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Forget the engineering menu. From the navi screen, select navi again then scroll all way to bottom for the map version

Tried that benzmanc it doesn't show anything about the map version, maybe that's ntg4.5?

works fine on mine, my car is the same year as yours with NTG4, do you have the full comand or the Audio 50

This is mine

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 25
Full comand I think, it has linguatronic, BT audio, media interface, TMC on the satnav and has bird's-eye view and 7 digit postcode input.

The version screen

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 20
The pic won't show benzmanc, I checked where you said and it gave me an extended me u but nothing about map version.

Are you getting the menu i'm showing in post 5 ??

Neither of your pics show. It just gives a broken link pic???

I have all of that apart from city 3D and the last one Map Version

Do you have your discs? Would you consider selling/hiring them for a reasonable fee

I sold them on ebay a while ago sorry, does look like yours also needs a software update which i think is included with the nav discs - it does update the gracenote cd database at the same time

Ah okay, where they original discs or back up copies? I'm half tempted to use one of the back up copy routes rather than the £159 comand route as I can't justify that at the mo

They were genuine discs, i wouldn't trust anything else as if the software update is corrupted you will end up with an expensive ornament

Yes thats what I'm thinking, I don't actually use the sat nav as I don't travel but would like to have it reasonably up to date. I'll keep.my eyes open for another set of discs on e bay. Thanks for your help

I've just bought a 2011 E63 and will take your useful advice next week when I do an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom