Which shoes.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crazyfool

Car
(14) E350 AMG Sport Estate Obsidian Black & (16) E400 AMG Line Convertible White
I'm currently running on Bridgestone Potenzas and they are rubbish.

Rear wheel size is 265/35/18.

Any suggestions as a replacement.

I'm currently running on Bridgestone Potenzas and they are rubbish.

Rear wheel size is 265/35/18.

Any suggestions as a replacement.

You're running on tyres; you must have very strangely shaped feet. I would suggest running shoes as a replacement. ;)

I am no help, am I? :D

Giantvanman said:
You're running on tyres; you must have very strangely shaped feet. I would suggest running shoes as a replacement. ;) I am no help, am I? :D

tec said:
I am running on Asics Gel Nimbus 17's, size 9.5. :D

Yes, thank you!!!

Based on my experience, avoid Michelin Primacy HP if you drive in the rain. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to replace them with - despite the fact that they've still got loads of tread - they're that bad.

I've recently replaced the worn-out fronts on mine today with GYF1A2s which now match the rears.

Very impressed so far.

Even today, overtaking 4 cars and lorry just before a short dual carriageway (exit from roundabout) ran out, I 75% nailed it on a very damp road surface fully expecting to be told off by the stability programme but nothing - gripped and went.

Very surprised and very pleased with them.

Michelin PS3, excellent grip wet or dry even at 3mm tread depth..

Shoes are for feet, tyres are for wheels,
Rear wheel size is 265/35/18
is a tyre size not a wheel size. Hope that helps, by the way go for Michelin PS nor Goodyear F1's and you can't go wrong.

is a tyre size not a wheel size

No, the tyre is generally bigger so it fits round the wheel.

:D

I used to have Michelin PS3's on my Audi and they went that great in the wet once worn, but maybe it was down to the car being FWD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom