Which spark plugs and pollen filter to buy for C55? advise please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

L8RNS

Car
C32
Hi Guys,

Was going to buy a few bits for my 2004 C55,

Looks like there is many variants of spark plugs available on eBay and just bit unsure which ones are best,

Also I have the same problem with the pollen filters there is :

Vehicle FeatureWith 2 Zone Automatic A/C- Vehicle FeatureWith automatic climate control- Vehicle SpecTHERMOTRONIC

OR

Vehicle FeatureWith 4 Zone Automatic A/C- Vehicle FeatureWith automatic climate control- Vehicle SpecThermatic - Activated carbon

if anyone could advise that would be great.

Many Thanks

Hi,
Spark Plugs, I buy Bosch for my AMGs, but I would also use NGK.
Pollen Filter, I wouldn't buy an activated carbon one, just a normal branded one.

Hi,
Spark Plugs, I buy Bosch for my AMGs, but I would also use NGK.
Pollen Filter, I wouldn't buy an activated carbon one, just a normal branded one.

Why not activated carbon?
Without activated carbon all the smells from outside the car come in.
They really do make a difference

Hi,
Well I was mistaken as I thought I had always used the cheapest known brand for my CLS and just looking at the ones available and it appears that a non carbon activated one is not available for my CLS, so I do use them.
In which case it is down to the O/P which one he chooses and it appears from the post above the recommendation would be to opt for the carbon activated one.

Hi,
Well I was mistaken as I thought I had always used the cheapest known brand for my CLS and just looking at the ones available and it appears that a non carbon activated one is not available for my CLS, so I do use them.
In which case it is down to the O/P which one he chooses and it appears from the post above the recommendation would be to opt for the carbon activated one.

Not just a one but 'the one' that the gubberment from a diesel point of view doesn't tell you about because it wants you to buy petrol to raise revenue through less mpg and higher CO2 based VED or purchasing an EV.

2018-12-04 09.33.23.png

Blooming Ebay lol

We’re direct with NGK now too ;)

thanks for the reply guys

there seems to be be a lot of variants on eBay and even on euros, so just stuck for choice, never had this issue before lol

Just use your local Motor Factor or Dealer, if it’s wrong it will be easy to return and get a replacement.

You have pm Sir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom