Which type of insurance.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maco

Car
2021 A220D AMG Executive Saloon.
Thought I’d ask on here about which insurance will be best for me, instead of ringing around & getting drawn into boring convos with insurance companies.

So me and partner own a MB E250, she uses it for work but I use it most weekends & sometimes through the week if I’m travelling to watch the football or going long distance.
I also have my own van, only used for social. Ride motorbikes on a weekend so that’s really the only reason for having a van.

Now it gets complicated, for work I run my own hire company. At the minute my father in law gives me a hand with his van & trailer.
Soon as I get Xmas/new year out the way I’m going to be buying a flatbed pickup for work but for obvious reasons won’t want to be using it as my daily run around so I will be keeping my Berlingo for social use. I also have access to numerous vans/pickups I could use for work due to a family member running a builders yard.

I was thinking maybe a traders policy would be the best option, meaning I wouldn’t need to insurance my 3 vehicles individually & would also have the option to drive other vehicles that I didn’t need own.

Insuring all cars/vans individually isn’t an option really as I’m only 23, last years van insurance cost me just short of £1000 & £400 As a named driver for the merc. So id be looking at well over £2000 to insurance all 3.

What’s my options?

Hi, Maco,
I hope you are doing well,
According to your budget and availability, I can suggest you 3 insurance companies to check.
1. USAA- No.- 001210-498-2722
2. Erie insurance- No.- (800) 367-3743
3. Auto-Owners Insurance Co
According to the Customer ratings, affordability, claim ratings I feel they are the most deserving and you can easily enroll in anyone.
Thank You.

Hi, Maco,
I hope you are doing well,
According to your budget and availability, I can suggest you 3 insurance companies to check.
1. USAA- No.- 001210-498-2722
2. Erie insurance- No.- (800) 367-3743
3. Auto-Owners Insurance Co
According to the Customer ratings, affordability, claim ratings I feel they are the most deserving and you can easily enroll in anyone.
Thank You.
I doubt a US Insurer is suitable for someone living in the UK! The post is 4 years old, so I'm sure the OP is sorted by now.

I doubt a US Insurer is suitable for someone living in the UK! The post is 4 years old, so I'm sure the OP is sorted by now.
I wonder if he actually went for the Trader policy? Very risky strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom