• Viseeo MB3

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Viseeo MB4

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Alternative ---please comment below

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guy.Pap

Car
E280 Sport Wagon
I am after a method of connecting my phone via bluetooth to my comand system and as it is pre wired for a phone I was going to use a Viseeo unit question is which one will be good for my Samsung Galaxy S4 Either an MB3 or MB4 or do you have a suitable alternative..

I am after a method of connecting my phone via bluetooth to my comand system and as it is pre wired for a phone I was going to use a Viseeo unit question is which one will be good for my Samsung Galaxy S4 Either an MB3 or MB4 or do you have a suitable alternative..

The only difference between MB3 and MB4 is that the MB3 supports music integration (via BT and FM retransmission) aswell as phone integration.

None. Don't use the phone when I am driving, it is far too distracting.

I have a 2001 W210 E55 AMG with comand, but the Nokia phone cradle is mounted on the dash (passanger side) as opposed to the centre arm rest....

Which is the best Viseeo to use and are the above mentioned ones suitable?

TIA DEE

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply!

Pardon my naivety, but is there a straightforwad way of knowing if the cradle is wired or not other than unbolting it from the dash?

If so, what kind of wires am i to look out fr?

Regards Dee

Well i am getting a MB-4 found one on ebay at a really good price, and its local to me picking it up on Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom