Which, where from and what price...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Flackadder

Car
C220 Sport 125 edition Cdi Blue Efficiency 5dr Auto Diesel Estate. W204.
...for some new rear tyres?

Joking, no need as I am sure I can sort myself. Then of course if the red dot is not opposite the valve and the rings around the tread go accross instead of around and the colours do not all merge and change to white.......way too much for me. Get em' from MB I am thinking.

Oh! And of course the 'MO' rating thingy.

Whatever happened to solid rubber tyres. Guess the choice was much simpler back then :)

Tyreleader is the first place I look, I ignore the MO bit as well - although they do sell MO tyres. My suggestion would be Goodyears - Efficientgrips if 16's, Eagle F1 Asymmetrics if 17's (16's on my 968cab, 17's on my S204 C220).

Aye, Efficientgrips are awesome....well I thought so on my old Avensis. Was the difference of anti-locks coming on way before I would like on middle range tyres to having to stand on them with the Efficientgrips before they would loose grip.

Though as they are 255/35 R 18 90W on this car...I am thinking something a little different.

I would have preferred eagle Asymmetrics for the 968, but they do not do them in 16's. If they do them in 18's I'd certainly recommend them to you - I've had them on the C220 since last July, really quiet but superb grip. I've seen a few other recommendations for them on other tyre threads here and on t'other side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom