white AMGs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I had a white car. Best looking car ive owned. :thumb: If I was getting a C63 it would be white with the 19" black multi spoke rims. Think they look fab.

grovsie31-albums-my-old-honda-integra-dc5-picture9069-15.jpg

Spill the beans then, we are all big boys here:D
You obviously don't like them, but why?

I think that's because...

Threads like these always tend to show up people's own insecurities with certain particular barbed comments for example.

Threads like these always tend to show up people's own insecurities with certain particular barbed comments for example.

this!

i have to admit its getting a bit tiresome reading all the sniping thats going on in here recently, you'd think it was a merc v bmw forum sometimes.

i have to admit its getting a bit tiresome reading all the sniping thats going on in here recently, you'd think it was a merc v bmw forum sometimes.
It's the influx of ex-BMW owners who have finally bought a proper car...

;) :p :D :D :D

Diamond white here and it is the most stunning colour I have ever seen. Especially up close with the sun on it.

Personally I feel white defines a car nicely.

White looks good on a hot summer's day, rest of the time it's a bit naff.

white works for Porsches :)

Goodwood21stAug174_zpsb16fdfc5.jpg

All the colours in the visual Spectum, why chose white?

(says the owner of a Black CLS)

My choices in colour would be

MB- pre 2014 White/post 2014 blue
Porsche- black or grey
BMW- grey
RR- black
Lambo/Ferrari- something outrageous
Audi- White
Van (any type)- British Gas colours!

ash59fifty-uk said:
My choices in colour would be MB- pre 2014 White/post 2014 blue Porsche- black or grey BMW- grey RR- black Lambo/Ferrari- something outrageous Audi- White Van (any type)- British Gas colours!

'Rhodium Silver metallic' is better for Porsches ;)

I agree with the Blue on MB though! :D

BenzedUP said:

That colour looks lovely on the Porsche

Agreed the blue looks really nice, is it 'brilliant' blue? Another member on here IIRC has a w204 in blue it looks amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom