white AMGs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep that blue is easy awsome - is it mystic blue maybe?1

Last edited:
ash59fifty-uk said:
That colour looks lovely on the Porsche Agreed the blue looks really nice, is it 'brilliant' blue? Another member on here IIRC has a w204 in blue it looks amazing

Cheers mate, silver with pan roof and Matt black wheels work well I think.

It's Designo Blue on the AMG, called 'Benitoite blue'

That is logic I can follow. I was looking for ages at various AMG SLs but decided on a 911 in the end.

Joe's SLK is gorgeous in that blue. That's why hes gonna sell it me in a few years.

Don't put too many miles on it please Joe.:cool:

Joe's SLK is gorgeous in that blue. That's why hes gonna sell it me in a few years.

Don't put too many miles on it please Joe.:cool:

Must admit I'd love to own that!

When I was at the AMG event in Spa a year ago, the guy who had some senior role at the AMG Performance Studio told us that all the white cars with black wheels go to the UK (include me in that) :)

White paint makes a car go faster.

I was told this by a girl when we were making love under a goose berry bush, to avoid her getting pregnant.

I am trying to imagine how my SL would look in white, it makes me think Wedding Car.

Could look good if it's one of these..
5db03987d1098574bba1832cc11069e2.jpg

3666aa09778df03b10fea597dcca6d8e.jpg

0ed617d258bc095a61a4d9568d158701.jpg

The back of the current SL looks horrid, just doesn't look right at all - great car though, drives miles better than the previous SL's.

My friend rented a white Lamborghini once so I thought if I bought a white C63 people might think it was a Lamborghini.:bannana:

It may be an age / generation thing but whenever I see a White Volvo Estate on the Motorway I still think that it could be a Police Car.

Still love mine in white, last car was white too. The only other colours I think the c63 looks good in is black with everything blacked out & matt grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom