white AMGs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickjonesn4

Car
E55K AMG Wagon, Porsche 993 C2S, Polestar 2
what's the obsession with White cars - makes any car look like a rental

someone explain please, I'm baffled.

It's just a craze. It'll pass.

I'd take white over silver any day, though.

Whites a bit too in your face for me.

Mind you though some cars look stunning in white.

White was my choice because I paid. I'll send you my bank account details then you can choose next time.

Wow, he only asked what's the obsession with white cars, as in, why do people seem to like them so much.

Nobody said you shouldn't have chosen white, or you made a bad choice.

Why don't you be constructive and contribute, - explain what it is you like about it, and what made you choose it?

Hmmm, I prefer this to my silver one. Never would call it a rental either:D

[YOUTUBE]/watch?v=3h0vGai_nm8[/YOUTUBE]

My last rental car was red looked dreadfull.... ruined my day.

I've driven loads of white cars, none of them looked like a "rental". They all looked like police cars.............. Neee Naaar.

Wow, he only asked what's the obsession with white cars, as in, why do people seem to like them so much.

Why don't you be constructive and contribute, - explain what it is you like about it, and what made you choose it?

Not a lot to say really. I like the colour is about it lol.

No.....but he did say they looked like `rentals`. A little derogatory if you have a white one don't you think ?

People say they don't like black or silver because they are `safe` colours.
Ask yourself that when you come to sell. ? They always sell.

Makes some look like a ice cream truck lol, But tbf i prefer it over Silver, but i never buy a car because of its colour.

I had white AMG but now want different colour and guess what, most are white.

Moonlighting as wedding cars......or they were bullied at school by someone nicking their ice cream from them.. :D

No.....but he did say they looked like `rentals`. A little derogatory if you have a white one don't you think ?

No I don't think describing it as rental is at all derogatory? Is it not a nice car if you've rented it?

However you've interpreted describing it as a rental, it's still the OPs opinion, and some are quick to chastise if they're not allowed their opinion.

I personally think silver or white cars look like taxis, but maybe that's because Manchester city council only allow white or silver private hire cars, so pretty much every E class I see in those is a taxi. Is that derogatory?

I've only ever had one white car and as I like to keep my cars clean I became annoyed that it looked dirty within 5 minutes of leaving the house everytime I washed it. Hated white cars ever since and would walk away from buying any white car.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom