white creamy stuff

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RhysC63?

Car
E350 2015 9g AMG Prem Plus, previously C63
Hello,
This morning my daughter noticed some white fluid pouring from the passenger wheel arch on my 2015 W212, E350. It felt and smelt a bit waxy/oily so I assume it's just excess protective wax that is pouring out from the sill. Does anyone think I should get someone to look at it or is it safe to ignore?

ForumRunner_20150326_105923.jpg

Last edited:
No, any underbody wax will be fully cures during the paint process.

This is something in the drain channel. I would put a hose over the front screen and try and flush whatever it is out. If it just keeps on coming (ooo er!) then take it into MB.

HTH

Alright then, I'll be the one to say it - I've never known anyone to get that excited over an E350 before!

Is it some bird poo that has got washed through.

Is it some bird poo that has got washed through.

I wondered if someone had spilled a bottle of polish/wax and rinsed off when the car was being prepped ; this was what was in the drain channel maybe.

I wondered if someone had spilled a bottle of polish/wax and rinsed off when the car was being prepped ; this was what was in the drain channel maybe.

That was my thought as I had a similar experience when I got my 62 reg new, It smelt like polish so I just dismissed it and it never happened again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom