White dials for older models (201, 124, 126, etc)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bloodmoon

Car
C270 CDI Avantgarde
Just in case anybody is interested in white dials for their cars, I have some details for you:

A nice guy called Ronald Marzan, based in the USA, does white faces in all manner of configurations, with or without logos, etc. The following is an example of 124 faces:

Dials.jpg

I have purchased some, and he has given me permission to post his email address if you are interested:

[email protected]

PS - Moderators: I wasn't sure whether to put this in the Interior or Classified section, so feel free to move as you see fit :)

--
Antony

Have you tried fitting them yet?

I read somewhere that getting the re setting the dials after removing the needles can be an absolute nightmare as they are sprung.... can you confirm?

I used to do this on loads of jap imports. Basically, not too hard to get it sprung right, but its a bit trial and error. May mean you have speed out by a couple of MPH...

Sp!ke said:
Have you tried fitting them yet?

I read somewhere that getting the re setting the dials after removing the needles can be an absolute nightmare as they are sprung.... can you confirm?

No, not received them yet :)

However, as soon as they arrive (back end of this week) I would imagine myself and Shude will concoct a howto.

Probably going to remove the needles entirely and paint them a different colour. At the moment, I have about 4 shades of orange on my dash cluster which needs correcting. I am thinking red or black will match the dials.

--
Antony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom