white dials

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shaan

Car
c230k
HI Guys, i would like to know if i could change my black dials on the dash board to the new white dials,if so where could i get them changed.

Last edited:
Hi Shaan,

What year is your W202 C230K? Assuming this is the car that you want ivory dials fitted to. Depending on your model year there are two routes open to you.

If you have a pre model update car (around 1997 I think) then you will have to look at after market dials and find a place that can fit them to your instrument cluster (or fit yourself ;) ).

If your car is built after '97 then the sport models came fitted with ivory dials and you could do a straight swap for a whole new sports model dash cluster.

Below is a pic of my dials :D
Dash_065759.jpg

Also if you do a search on the whole forum you will see that this topic has been discussed at great length before, so there will be useful info there too.

*EDIT* You might get a better response if this was posted in the electrical section too :D I'm sure a friendly mod will move the post across.

S.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Steve_Perry
*EDIT* You might get a better response if this was posted in the electrical section too :D I'm sure a friendly mod will move the post across.

Or interiors :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom