white dials

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

orso

Car
mercedes E 200 CABRIO
Hi, have recently bought my first MB: a W124 cabrio sportline E200 1995 with 125,000 KM. The car is in mint conditions and I am over the moon with it:bannana: . Just one doubt though: it has white dials. I don't like them much and was considering changing them back to black ones. Have two questions for the Forum: did the sport line E200 come with white dials or was there a factory otpion? What should I do to change them with black ones?

Thanks much for your help guys.:)

Ciao.

Massimo

I think they all came with black dials , the white ones will probably be aftermarket , curious about the car though ....

I didn't know that they ever made an E200 coupe , as far as i know ,the smallest variant they did was the E220 ....

Is it a UK model or an import ?

They did an E200 saloon ....

It's Italian (as I am) and I keep it in Italy where I still have a place. It is a convertible 1995 E200 Sportline (with sport line badges on the doors, gear change lever, suspensions etc but those white dials... I don't know but it would seem silly to me fitting sporty aftermarket dials on such a classic car). Don't think they have imported this model in UK.

Ciao.

Massimo

Hi Malcolm ,

What is the link for the bodyshell for ?

It is so easy getting confused with the specifications regarding any Mercedes-Benz. In my experience what is a standard feature in one country is not even offered in another.

I have even discovered that some Mercedes-Benz come with the steering wheel on the wrong side!

I was no fan of white dials but I must confess they have grown on me :devil: ;) Not literally you understand, but aesthetically (just swallowed a dikshunarie)

Regards
John

Amazing when you go to Europe and see the models that never made it to the UK RHD market :(

The UK have missed out on loads of models and that applies to all German makes.:(

Amazing when you go to Europe and see the models that never made it to the UK RHD market :(

The UK have missed out on loads of models and that applies to all German makes.:(
It is also amazing how many Mercedes models we have that do not make it onto the forecourts of other markets!

Regards
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom