Who can help with a classic car for a wedding registration event ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
hi guys..

I need to source an older model classic saloon for a wedding registration for a single day in last week of July.

Does any one have a classic benz or otherwise they could lend out for the day or know of any one who can loan a classic car?

anything before the 1980's would do 50's. 60's and 70's better lol. ideally, lots of chrome and class

thanks

Dillan

i know someone with a lovely green cabrio ;) rental might be a bit expensive though :(

I need to organise something similar for mid Sept wedding ...

hes my best mate so i wouldnt even charge him, but he wants an older classic, but mine will be an option for the wedding day perhaps lol

thanks for the comment though lol

Last edited:
where you based?

i have use of a bently turbo r and a bently arnarge

At times like this I am in mourning for my old girl. :(

Attachments

• PC-J_K_035.jpg
    PC-J_K_035.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 101
If you're interested, I might be able to get a Classic Car Club car for the day for you, BUT, I'd have to drive it.. Check out the site and see if there's anything you'd like! www.classiccarclub.co.uk

Cheers!

Just had a peek at your website, looks great, the only thing I would say is that if I was a prospective customer I would have big misgivings about the Director having to sell his car......for a more professional look I would take it off there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom