Who can help with dents?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hi guys.

I went to a wedding yesterday (went well) but was disgusted to see that someone felt I needed a couple of dents in my drivers door! :mad:

They are not really that deep and are pretty small.

Does anyone know of any company who can visit me and pull these dents out?

The paint surface is not broken.

Any help would be greatly received.

Last edited:
Hi Rashman, sorry to hear about the dents, not a nice thing at all.

I too need to get some dents taken out, may be if we have both cars done at the same time, may be chaeper.

There are a good few videos on youtube on how they take the dents out.

Hi Rashman, sorry to hear about the dents, not a nice thing at all.

I too need to get some dents taken out, may be if we have both cars done at the same time, may be chaeper.

There are a good few videos on youtube on how they take the dents out.

Hi mate.
Thanks for replying.

I'm properly pi##ed about it.
I was all over you tube & the internet last night looking for info.

I was hoping to get someone to visit me to deal with the dents.

If you live near me (Maidstone, kent), then maybe we can get a guy to visit both of us?

Gonna go and give her a clean. I'll back later.

:thumb:

I've got an excellent guy who comes round and does the used cars for the forecourt now and again. He is sadly Surrey/London based but if you want a job done properly he is your man. Send me a PM if you want his number.

Hey guys.

I've got a guy coming round tomorrow lunchtime to deal with the dents.

He reckons it should be an easy enough job to do.

I'll let you know how he gets on.

On the subject of dents, I've got a number in my roof. I tried to get them dealt with a while ago when they occurred, but the headlining had to come down to access them from below, and the MB dealer I use wanted about £800 for that, so they're still there, getting on my nerves! So, I would appreciate a recommendation for someone to (a) cost effectively remove & replace headlining for access, and (b) deal with the dents (perhaps the person mentioned above). Location London or Berks / Surrey border.

Thanks.

On the subject of dents, I've got a number in my roof. I tried to get them dealt with a while ago when they occurred, but the headlining had to come down to access them from below, and the MB dealer I use wanted about £800 for that, so they're still there, getting on my nerves! So, I would appreciate a recommendation for someone to (a) cost effectively remove & replace headlining for access, and (b) deal with the dents (perhaps the person mentioned above). Location London or Berks / Surrey border.

Thanks.

You could try these people:

Dent Devils - Index

They should have an operator near you.

I had some bad dents removed from a previous car at a price of approx £75 per panel.

I know that these guys provide a service to the new car dealers to remove small "in transit" dents on brand new cars.

Thanks.

That'a shocking:eek: I had a Volve V70 which had a dent in the rough thanks to the local kids climbing cars. Dent man through a trader charged £60 including dropping the headlining.

Hey guys.

Darren "Dent King" came out to me today.

He spent about 2 hrs with the car and did a cracking job! :bannana:

I would take "before" and "after" pics but it's abit pointless as you really can't tell when the dents were. :eek:

Can't say how chuffed I am to have her looking her best again. :devil:

Darren, you are a top man. :rock:

Incidentally, you can find him at www.dentkinguk.com

I bet you're feeling much better now...

Thanks for the reference, I'll get in touch with him - he might even know how to drop the headlining!

I bet you're feeling much better now...

Thanks for the reference, I'll get in touch with him - he might even know how to drop the headlining!

Yeah, much better.
I can finally get back to looking forward to my new wheel being delivered in about 2weeks! :bannana:

Give him a call. He may well be able to help you out with that.

Yeah, much better.
I can finally get back to looking forward to my new wheel being delivered in about 2weeks! :bannana:

Give him a call. He may well be able to help you out with that.

do you mind letting us know the cost?

do you mind letting us know the cost?

H mate.

Darren "Dent King" charges £70 per panel, regardless of how many dents there are on the panel. Although, you may want to check that if you have a panel with many dents on it.
I'm sure he'd do you a deal if you needed a few panels looking at.

I'm assuming that some dents are easier to get to than others.
For example, my 2 dents were at door handle height and in the middle of the drivers door.

He only had to slide his rods down inside the door about 7 inches.

Obviously, it would have been trickier if the dents were near the bottom of the door.
Wheel arch/ wing dents may require wheel arch/ boot trim to be removed.

I'm just so impressed that it is possible to get dents out without re-sprays etc.

On youtube, type in "paintless dent repair".
Scroll down and find the clip of an M3 repair.

It had a very big dent (as if someone had slammed the front wing with the tip of an umbrella!).

Watch the guy work the dent out. I was really quite amazed. :eek:

Mobile Paintless Dent Repair Essex

Hello everyone I have just joined this forum and I think it's really good. I am a Mobile Paintless Dent Repair Technician and I work across the Essex County I can save you a lot of money on Minor Dents and Dings and if you would like more information you can find me at Mobile Paintless Dent Repair Essex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom