Who has got the bottle to bid on this?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought it was Rab C Nesbit - then I saw the pictures and realised it was only a close relative!

I can see athe funny side to his ad. but the pics of him and kid in the digger are a bit confusing!

Not so much a useful ad. - I would say this is more off -topic, but it'll confuse everyone.

Whats the digger for....?

Non-paying waste-o-time ebayer`s burial......:eek:

How is fat boy gonna restrain anyone till the police arrive, he looks as if he's having difficulty breathing while posing for that pic....

Sorry was that harsh?

Obviously a paving technician by the looks of it:) And the film Snatch came to my mind......

I reckon he could just fall on top of them and they'd never be able to move:D

'What good's a caravan wi' no feckin wheels ? ' :D

Bet he does a lovely block paved drive though....There must be a Shogun lurking there somewhere!:D

reflexboy said:
Looks like a pikey to me. Kapish??? :D :D :D :D :D

Thats exactly the first thought that crossed my mind... His a gypo.... :D

Flash said:
Thats exactly the first thought that crossed my mind... His a gypo.... :D
I rekon he most definately is. He bears all the trademarks: Illiterate, a big scary dog, a digger "to rough you up with" and he's a scruffy git. Makes Arthur Dailey look positively respectable.:p

Nothing a baseball bat and a bin-linered boot couldn't sort out... :D
Note how Mercs (certainly my W202) have no "lawyer handle" to open the boot from the inside. Once someone's in the boot, they're staying in...

After all, if he really is that way inclined, he should understand it perfectly. :devil:

Murray Systems said:
wheels are the base model W220 wheels..

Well spotted - I noticed that the wheels did not look like standard W140 ones - thek entry level W140 at some point even came with hub caps as well... :eek:

Spinal said:
/me cowers behind an audi...

watch him come to the next GtG...

If he and his "friends" came to a GTG then we would all probably be "carless" or if we were lucky our cars would be sitting on bricks... :rolleyes: :D :p

Do ya like dags, he does... :D he might try and give you a free one with the car....:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom