Who have you used to touch up your car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosso1

Car
SL500
I have some stone chips on my lower valance and bonnet can anyone recommend a paint doctor as i don't want a respray as when you sell a car i don't want anyone to think the car been involved in a accident, i just really fussy about having a car that's as flawless as possible?

Essex based would be ideal.

Take photos of before and after respray of panel to show it wasn't accident, but you are a fastidious owner with a perfect car for sale.

As above.

If the respray work is done properly it shouldn't be noticeable to anyone IMHO. Almost all cars end up having paint/bodywork over their lifetime - if it's done properly it's not a problem :)

Well I suppose it depends where you are in Essex,I can recommend Adrian Rayner at AJB Bodysmart 07790481541 at Wivenhoe near Colchester he did some damage on a door of my Tanzanite S320 and it was great I also saw a silver late model merc from a dealer which need a scratches on a wing and door which he did at the same time as mine,as I waited for mine to be finished I looked at the silver merc and could not tell it had been resprayed ,but he books a month in advanced drop you car in the morning pick it up in the evening,and he is not expensive,the trade use him all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom