Who here uses Air-Balance, do you go the official route?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattE400

Car
E400
So, bloody hell, they're about £100! I can find them a little cheaper on Ebay though, assuming they are genuine.

However A little birdie told me that it is possible to open the bottle and create your own?

My question(s) are - Has anyone else done this/was it successful? Could it be bad for my leather and if I do just stop being a miser and buy the official one, how long does it last?

Cheers chaps.

So, bloody hell, they're about £100! I can find them a little cheaper on Ebay though, assuming they are genuine.

However A little birdie told me that it is possible to open the bottle and create your own?

My question(s) are - Has anyone else done this/was it successful? Could it be bad for my leather and if I do just stop being a miser and buy the official one, how long does it last?

Cheers chaps.
Yes, I’m in exactly the same situation. Ran out of the shockingly expensive Merc fragrance and looking for a decent alternative.

Yes, I’m in exactly the same situation. Ran out of the shockingly expensive Merc fragrance and looking for a decent alternative.
For that price, I'd be finding a way to prise open the bottle and fill it with Armani Aqua de Gio/ Bleu de Chanel/ Givenchy Gentleman* and save a few quids.
* delete as applicable.

For that price, I'd be finding a way to prise open the bottle and fill it with Armani Aqua de Gio/ Bleu de Chanel/ Givenchy Gentleman* and save a few quids.
* delete as applicable.
I did prise it open. Took a while and a bit of elbow grease…

* delete as applicable.
I'm "old school", can you use Aramis or Kouros? 😎

And if you are too stingy for the real thing, then there's always CAR FRESHENER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom