Who is the best broker?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DannyHall

Car
C63 Premium
Time is coming to make a decision on wether to keep the 45 or move onto another car. Stupidly only got the PCP over 2 years.

Love the car but when I see new cars I do get itchy feet.

Getting my feelers out there and speccing an M4, RS5, and C63 to see which I prefer but would like to know which is the best broker to use? Carwow offered me a huge 14.0% off a new C63 but have no option for the RS5 yet.

Dan

I managed 15.5 from car w o w.

Never got car wow to beat driver the deal the last three new cars that I have bought

That being said they were all Mercs - read carefully though as the price has two options , the lowest of which includes the dealer contribution for finance so if you want to use alternative finance the car MAY , cost more.

Vclass - nondealer contribution finance/outright purchase cost the same
gle350 - dealer contribution
C63s coupe - dealer contribution

DTD a very good company in my experience at least

Guys I'm looking to place an order on a new C63S Coupe soonish, what are the lead times on these looking like at the mo and does anyone have a good idea when the facelift model will be out? Don't want to get it only for that to be released shortly after!
Im getting a discount of around 12% on Carwow at the moment, best deal i've found so far.

Used Carwow to get prices which works very well with discounts going up to 14ish% but translating this to a deal was frustrating.

The dealers will quote prices regardless of having build slots or amendable orders, reluctant to offer trade-in prices, ignoring requests for finance quotes which all seems very odd.

Even went to see my local dealer via Carwow to discuss options and they never followed up my e-mails after my visit.

Randomly arranged a visit to a London dealership to see a black C63s in the flesh and ended up buying a well specced car which arrived the following week for a good discount % and a very decent trade-in.

Just before doing the deal I contacted Broadspeed to see if they could do better/or were interested but radio silence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom